WELCOME FRIENDS

HERE I ALLOW YOU TO READ MY FEELINGS, MEMORIES AND LOVE.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A BRIDE

I have always lived in an Indian culture where brides wear Red Color Beautiful Dress (full of diamantes, glitter and golden thread embroidery). In all communities getting married is always appreciable and to become a bride is a privilege.
Since my childhood, the dream to become a bride is always there in mind. I cherish every bit of effort taken by a bride in furtherance of making herself beautiful for just one day or even for few hours. Heavy gold sets, “MEHDI” in hands, stylish make-up, and expensive red dress are the attractive features of a bride. Whenever I go to any marriage party, I see myself in place of the bride. I am 25 years old and I am still deprived of this privilege. Bride’s tantrums, her excitement about ‘the marriage’, anxiety etcetera… I wish, I could also feel all that. Before anything else I should not forget ‘the fruit of patience is always sweet’; so, with this hope, I am waiting for the Great Grand Day of my life. May God Bless ‘moi’!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. sure God will bless u... and I can feel this excitement in you .. Im sure u will get the best guy on earth who can make your life even more exciting after this ONLY DAY!

    love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete